Friday, March 6, 2009

Our little Baby Burrow


Well, we had another appointment on Wednesday and needless to say we were there for quiet awhile. I don't think I have ever had to fill out so much paperwork and answer so many questions, oh and give so much blood. The appt went really well though, we got the first pictures of our little one and it was so amazing to see how much the baby had changed since our last ultra sound. I am 8 weeks and 4 days today and our due date is October 12th. I'll try to make a long story short(Im still laughing about it), but you could tell the Dr. knew we were first time parents because she did the ultrasound and told us the due date and then she turned around real quick and said "but that doesn't mean the baby is coming on that day" as if we thought that since she gave us that date it was set no matter what haha. Too funny. Well our next appt is April 1st and we are obviously looking forward to seeing our baby again. I will try to keep this updated better, but by the time I get home from work baby and I are usually ready for bed. Hope all is well with everyone. We miss you and Love you all,
Hilary, Andy, & Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment