Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lots to Update

Ok so there is alot to update on so you may want to get a snack and get comfortable. First of all, I keep hearing this song on the radio and I absolutely love it. It melts my heart every time I hear it. If you haven't heard it you need to. Its by Darius Rucker and its called "It Won't Be Like This For Long". This past week we went to Charlotte for Riley's 5th birthday party. We had a great time, her and blake are so cute, they understand the baby is in the belly, but they don't understand why it stays in there so long, so everytime I talk to them they ask, "Has the baby come out your belly yet? It is so cute! Also Heather and Greg passed down their crib to us so we got to bring that home with us as well. I can't wait to start putting it together. We have received more goodies in the mail, my friend Jen sent me a book called "Belly Laughs" I have really enjoyed it and it definitely makes me realize how much the stuff I am going through is normal. My mother-in-law Amy sent us a note/poem about baby (which was really cute) and a stork that says special delivery, and mom got Andy a "Father to Be" book as well as other toys for baby to play with when we go to visit. I tell you there is no question between all of our family and friends, this baby is going to be well taken care of and loved so much! Not much new with me, I am 10 weeks and 3 days today. I am still exhausted all the time, and its a guessing game each day as to what is going to sound good to eat, the funny thing though is the sickness I was having has turned into actual morning sickness, the past few days I wake up, I get "sick", and I go on with my day, its actually kind of funny since it has turned into a routine. I am starting to get a little bump, but it just looks kind of bloated right now (atleast thats what I tell myself) I will try to post pictures this weekend that my mom took at 5 weeks and 10 weeks. Other than that just waiting till our next appointment. I will try to keep this updated better, but its day by day with baby. Oh, also we all know Andy has made it clear he wants a boy and I don't care either way I just want it healthy, but it will be fun to hear everyone's opinions. Let us know whether you think Baby Burrow is going to be a boy or girl! Hope everyone is well. We love you and miss you all!

Love,
Hilary, Baby, & Andy

1 comment:

  1. I want Andy to have a boy. Less pressure later and they are fun. -Justin

    ReplyDelete